Magnify the Wi-Fi coverage in your whole home with a d’link dap 1720 extender setup! If you are wondering how to do d’link dap 1720 extender setup, then this is the place where you need to be. In this blog post, we will discuss the easy steps to get you done with the d’link extender setup.
What could be better than a wireless repeater to enhance the range of the wireless network? This is now possible with the dlink DAP 1720 wifi extender. The device is capable of extending both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz networks with a speed of up to 1750 Mbps. it comes with a built-in setup wizard that lets you complete the login and configuration in no time. With this guide, you will learn easy steps for d’link extender setup with dlinkap.local web address. If you face any issues while doing the d’link dap 1720 login, you can easily resolve them by following the troubleshooting steps given here.
D’link Dap 1720 Extender Setup with WPS Method
You can do the d’link extender setup by just pressing one method. Learn these simple steps to set up your dlink extender with the one-touch (WPS) method.
- To get started with dlink extender installation, plug in the dlink dap1720 extender to the power source and let it boot up completely.
- Once the power LED gets stable, press the WPS key on the router and then press the button on dlink dap 1720 extender.
- In two minutes, you will be done with the dlink extender setup.
D’link Dap 1720 Extender Setup With Web-Browser Method
You can also set up dlink extender by using the dlinkap.local web domain. Given steps will help you get done with the things:
- 1. You need to make a connection between your computer and dlink dap1720 extender wirelessly or using wire.
- 2. After connecting to dlink dap 1720 network, you need to get into an internet browser and there enter http://dlinkap.local in the address bar.
- 3. Now, enter the default d’link dap 1720 login username and password in the login window and log into your device.
- 4. Get into d’link extender setup page and follow the on-screen instructions and complete the configurations.
Troubleshooting Issues with D’link Dap 1720 Extender Setup
Having problems with d’link dap 1720 login? No need to be worried anymore! The following discussed troubleshooting steps will help you resolve issues relating d’link extender setup.
- If you are issues with the setup part, make sure your computer is connected to the dlink wifi extender with a wire or wirelessly.
- If dlinkap.local is not giving you access to the d’link dap 1720 login page, make use of the default IP address 192.168.0.50.
- Check the dlink extender login details that you are using for installing or configuring the device.
- Use a WPS method for installing dlink extender if the web-browser method is giving you a hard time.
- If none of above discussed steps helps to fix the issue, you can reset your dlink dap 1720 device back to its default settings.
Reach D’link Experts For D’link Dap 1720 Extender Setup
I hope with doing these steps, you can easily do the d’link dap 1720 extender setup and login process. Many user’s not able to do the setup and login process at their own. If you want to know anything more about your dlink device or have some queries, you are always welcome to get in touch with our technical experts. Just dial the 24/7 accessible toll-free number and take help from our technical experts. Our experts are available 24*7 for providing assistance. Our exiting clients recommend us for all their network issues. You will able tp use internet hassle free when we are connected with you. Just take your phone and call us right away.